***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Friday, August 15, 2008

August 15, 2008

10:30 P.M. Well another week gone, I was not able to bring Stacey home today, alot going on with this Rehab. really not sure why they are doing what they are doing to me and her, but I think it is to cover there own asses. I'm sorry it's a very long story and I really don't want to get into it right now, it just upsets me very much . Went to Doctors last Wednesday to get a check up and go over everything that was going on with Stacey and walked out with High-Blood pressure med. and told to start relaxing or he was going to but me in the hospital next, he said he would look into it further for me, in the mean time to relax because that what I was suppose to be doing. Which myself it is really hard to do when I send her up there for walking therapy and they do anything and everything else! Sorry I am getting off the subject we go down Wednesday the 20 th for full conference with Rusk and then we go see the Nero Surgeon and then we take her back to Rusk and then they will let us know if they will release her, alot going on right now and really can't say much until we have conference, because I am not really sure they know what there talking about, but for now we are going to do everything in our power to bring her home and soon, I will try and update Wednesday night or Friday it all depends on when we get all the answers. Today is our 2 year anniversary I really wish she was here, instead of up there, she deserves better! But to continue Thanks again for every one's help and there continuous support Lord only knows how much I need him and all of you and your prayers now, please continue to say extra prayers for us, this next week we all will need them, God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home