***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Saturday, August 09, 2008

August 9, 2009

10:30 P.M. Well not to much to say this week still have not been able to talk more to the Doctors. Stacey comes home Friday the 15 th at least that is what I was told last week, unless something else comes up, that is our arrival date, we then have to go back down on the 20 th to talk with the Nero Surgeon about what they have found. I have been calling every other night but have not been getting her to talk to me much, I guess I don't blame her much. I can't wait until Friday, I miss her so much it has been so quite around here (I never thought I would hear myself complain about that) it's been hard to try and just sit back and relax, but now that she is coming home I think I am alittle more settled with myself, at least until we find out more about everything that is going on with her, I think I am a little scared, I know I wanted answers but I don't think that there the ones I'm going to want to here! But like a special person reminded me that Stacey is Stubborn and Hard Headed and she has got this far because of it, so we will deal with what ever they hand us, and try to balance it with everything else, because her mother is exactly like her as far as being Stubborn and Hard Headed, so we will do what ever it takes to get threw this! For this week that is all, no pictures this week. Thanks to everyone in there continuous thoughts and prayers, and support. You all will never know how much it means to have support like all of yours, I just hope and prey every night that the Good Lord continues to bless all of you as you have us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home