***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Friday, June 27, 2008

June 27, 2008

11:30 P.M.
Well today was the big day for Stacey 18 years old, I only had to remind her 30 plus times that today was her birthday, but each time she was excited about it and wanted her presents. We had only just us the family and it was probably good it seemed like every thing I touched I ruined the ice cream cake melted and to many other things to admit to, but one of her old friends did stop by Christina Williams and Stacey talked until she was blue,(which she does anyhow) but something about her brings out good things in her it was a really good day! Yesterday the girls at EE took Stacey on her horse Big Mac on top of the ridge and had a cupcake picnic, oh and her birthday wish was to see me on Big Mac which I did it has been along time since I had been on a horse I was only on him maybe 10 minutes and I could not hardly walk today it is hard to believe how many muscles you do use, I can not believe Stacey has never complained about her legs hurting, but it did open my eyes to the therapy there, and today her teachers Mrs. Busse and Mrs. Turner got her a CD with head phones it was probably one of her best gifts, I only got her a few things and some clothes that she needed. It is hard to believe she is 18, two years ago I knew this day was going to be very expensive for me, I had a lot of plans for her 18th but this will work to, she was in a very good mood, and I still have her that's all that matters! Our appointment for Rusk Rehab. was pushed off to July the 3rd so we will know more then about everything! Well that is all for tonight will try and wright next week about what we hear from Rusk! Thank You Everyone for the continuous prayers and thoughts, may God Bless Yours as You have Mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home