***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Monday, November 17, 2008

November 17, 2008

6:00 A.M.

Well another week here and gone again, and again not much accomplished we took Stacey to the Dentist Tuesday and was treated rudely again but I followed her directions because I knew it would only hurt Stacey. After an hour and only 10 minutes in the office and they agreed that they need to come out, and after explaining I think that instead of the office doing it that she should be in pre-opt so they can observe her afterwards with four big holes in her mouth and knowing if the gas would put her out enough to where she would stay still threw the hole thing, but they assured me everything would be ok, (like I have heard that one before) and they would send me home with instructions on how to handle anything if it came up, and then they sent me to the front desk and said the next available was January 13th, I could not hold it in but I did and I just started crying, I was just so upset that last time I was up there they could not have took 2 minutes to look at the x-rays and make this decision instead of making me come back up and make us wait another two months knowing the pain that she is in already and having to wait another two months!!!! Sometimes I just don't understand, I try so hard but the more I push the more everything gets delayed. Anyhow enough of my complaining we went horse riding Thursday and found out that Stacey won Third Place in raising money for the Ride-A-Thon it made her fell good, but yet she did not understand what it was for but she accepted it. I am really glad that we found EE Stacey is getting some extra therapy that she needs and yet she is still able to give back to something that means so much to the both of us, kinda like she did before the accident, I know I shouldn't but I always wonder what she would be doing now if not for the accident, which path would she have followed, and how much she would have accomplished? Or if she will ever get these chances again!!!! Thanks to everyone who helped with the donations and are always there for their continuous support and for there prayers God Bless! Today's pictures are of Stacey accepting her Award for the Ride-A-Thon which will be in the New Haven Leader!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home