***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Sunday, October 05, 2008

October 5, 2008

9:00 P.M.
Well another week here and gone, and not really much accomplished. Stacey has still been having her spells with the outburst and kicking and name calling but all and all it seems to be getting alittle better. We finally got into the encro. Friday and again no answers they did not even try and check into anything they said just from what I had described that she did not need to see them but a gastro. doctor but they were not willing to refer us, I also asked if they could try and hook us up with Barnes or Children's for Stacey's wisdom teeth which have been giving her alot of pain but they could not refer me for that either. Another wasted trip and wasted money on gas, just not sure what I am to do no one will listen and others won't work fast enough. Enough of my complaining!!!
Dedication: I would like to let everyone know that Ray Sr. passed Saturday morning this man had many admires including me, this man was a pastor and a continuous helper to the community giving 2 years to the fire department and 18 years to the Ambulance here in New Haven and always there for anyone who needed a helping hand. Ray Sr. unfortunately had a long run with cancer but was witty and there for his family as much as he could until his passing Saturday. I would like to ask for prayers for the Hasty family tonight and for the next few days because not only have they lost someone close they have lost there best friend. Ray Sr. has left a big impression in many ways to so many people Tuesday is the funeral and New Haven will be burying one of there finest. Tonight I would like to dedicate this blog to him, if not for him we would not have the blog for Stacey and he has in so many ways inspired me with Stacey I myself will miss him, he was pretty well my father also and my children's grandpa. I Love and Will Miss You Ray
Love Kim and Stacey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home