***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sept. 5, 2006

11:00 A.M. Stacey did really good all night, she is starting to get more strength back to her to cough that stuff up. They say that as soon as they get a room that they are going to move her to Step-Down ICU, which is a good thing, I think. It just worries me with the trek in and her coughing that she don't get choked, but they know what they are doing, not much to say this morning except all looks good. Will try and give another update this evening. Thank You for all the prayers and please keep them going,the good lord has still alot to do for her. And I pray for giving me the support of so many wonderful people, that he blesses all of your households as well. Thank You Again!

5 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that Staceu is doing so much better. With the hand of god and all the prayers Stacey is getting through this as well as you Kim. Stacey you hang in there and keep getting better for everyone. I am glad to hear the good news. Kim if you can please let everyone know when Stacey can have visiters. If she cant or if you dont think it is a good idea i complety understand. Stacey dont need alot of stress now that she is getting better. Take care and god bless

Jamie Williams

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

I am so happy that she is doing better; I just wish she would wake up and talk to you; THEN I will feel really optimistic and I know you will too; I know it is terribly hard to heard your child trying to get junk out of her; you just want to do it for her, take it all on and do it for her...the recovery, the accident, the whole thing. I do not know how you have held yourself together through this, Kim. You are such a remarkable woman. Ray is damn lucky to have you. I have liked you very much from the moment I met you. You are such a straight shooter and a plucky spirit; I remember Garrett telling me about a wedding in your family that he went to and how much fun he had and how happy it made him; you have made a tremedous difference in his life, Kim and I know God blesses you for that and I will certainly always be your friend, no matter what. The first thing I do when I come home at night is check on Stacey's condition. God must hear all of these prayers!!!
Hugs and love, Donna

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stace,

Get well babe we are all pullin for ya we need you here so get better as quick as possible we all love you babe.

Kevin Schmidt

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,
I am glad you are staying strong and are always by staceys side she really needs you there. I will still be praying for her. Tell her i love her and send her my best wishes.
-Mollie-

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,
Send my love to Stacey and keep strong she needs you right now. I love you guys.
-Mollie-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home