***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Aug. 27, 2006

10.00 A.M. Today Staceys vitals are looking good, last not the nurses were doing her hair in braids she was not very happy about this. I know this is hard for everyone to understand when I say that she is moving and all you would think she is awake. And I agree its taken me the last few days to figure out what exactly is going on with stacey. Stacey is not in a comma they say it is referred as a head injury which she will move to pain or fever or stimulation as far as someone touching her. With a head injury it kinda like the baby shake sendrome where the brain has been seriouly shaken up and the brain remembers things like pain and lets the body react to it. In staceys case the brain has not recovered from the injury and trama to it so when they go in they are not getting her to respond like to small compands like raise your finger, or hand, or stick your tonge out just small comands, they say its going to be a while for her brain to repair itself as far as everthing going back to where it belongs to where she can reconize everthing it like she is dased. They say its pretty well up to her. This to me seems for internity, and I know for everyone I hope this helps explain a little. I want to Thank everyone for all the kindness and cards and just everyone being there for me and ray, I could not begin to thank you all for all your kindness at this time, just please keep the prays a going because it is working the good lord has got his work cut out for him on this one and its going to take time, but she has come a long way so far and that is good in all aspects. Thank You All Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home