***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sept. 3, 2006

9.30 A.M. Stacey is looking alot better today, her vitals are really good. I think she is making up for some over due rest, because she hasn't moved any yet. But for know all looks good. I'm sorry for not being able to update untill the 2nd but the Ronald McDonald House was closed due to not having any volenteers show up I guess everyone wanted off for the weekend. But I was able to have ray update it for me at home, again Im very sorry. I also want to thank everyone for all the comments and everthing everyone is doing for us I can not beginn to thank everyone. I also was able to meet up with Adams parents the other day and it was a very good visit for us all. They would like to thank everyone for keeping Adam in there prayers along with Stacey. Another thing I would like to share is in today society we get so rapped up in our lifes that we forget the little things, this accident with Stacey has opened my eyes alot, I have worked alot in my life to make sure my family had everthing they needed and tried for more. After my husband passed away(Staceys Father)I took some time off to spend some time with my kids, but it didn;t last long because it seemed they was already grow up and didnt need mom any more, so I went back to work. I was able to spend a good week with Stacey before the accident due to I quit my job due to other things going on, but I was so grateful that I had that week. I guess what I'm tring to say is for adults as well as the children don't ever take for granted that there is plenty of time later, because there may not be a later. Since I have been up here I have seen so many familys that have lost there loved ones and always figured there was going to be tommorrow, please don't be caught off guard make sure you show everyone everday how you feel, with extra hugs and kisses, because today they are here but tommorrow thay may not be. I am just hopping that the good lord will give me a second chance. Thanks Agsin to everyone may the lord bless all of your households and keep you safe.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful message, Kim. I am so glad that you had that week...God was providing then too. I continue to pray that God will give Stacey back to you; this experience could only change her life for the better now and I hope those are his plans...I did not get to come up yesterday...am glad you had a nice visit tho...I met a young man at Office Max who asked about Stacey when I went in there to copy Garrett's note to her and the picture; I put them in a frame which Heidi is to give to Ray for Stacey...it was Heidi's idea; I just helped her with it; it was so great to see Garrett's printing; I hope it was his anyway and that his teacher just did not write it for him; Heidi said it was his which is very encouraging. He has a great deal more intelligence than anyone except those of us who really know him give him credit for; I pray for him to be able to become all that he can be one fine day. Hugs and love,

Donna

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacy is in my every thought. I wish I could be up there and hang out in the hospital with you Kim.... as I know it is very long days!!! I told Micheal that the key is Word Search, he laughed and said he saw 2 large books of crossword and word search. You go girl! You will be an expert in that and when Stacy gets better you can race with her!!! I love you all so much and I am sorry I have not written anything... I did'nt think you could and then I read that people have been sending comments. Andrea and Jim have kept me up to speed and I read this web page ... thank you for setting that up.. it sure does help being far away!!! I am praying for Stacy and she is on the prayer list at my work/church... about 5,000 people come there every weekend and its 7 services so I know that works and more people the better!!! I am also praying for the other kids in the car especially the one who was driving. Let it be known that its Gods will that this happened for a reason in which we do not know, but he is not to be blamed and I pray he is doing better too!! I love Stacy very much and can't believe this has happened to such a beautiful girl that is so sweet. Kim, I am praying for you and know that you are strong, please call if you need someone to talk to or if you get too bored waiting... it will be a wonderful day soon. Be patient and know God is with you and the family!!! Love, Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home