***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Stacy's Condition, Sept 2, 2006

6:00 p.m. Stacey had a fairly uneventful day today. After the last few she deserved it. The Pneumonia seems to be clearing up. The antibiotics are working but she is running a low grade fever (100-101 deg). The doctors say that some fever is normal after a head trauma especially in younger people but they will continue to watch her close. It seemed that she rested easy last night and that she wasn't feeling any pain. She even gave her mom a big yawn. We wanted to thank everyone for there comments it is very supportive to hear from you and as always for remembering us in your prayers.

4 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim
I am glad to here that Stacey is doing good today.I started to get a little worried because you had not updated sence the 31. I still pray every night that Stacey gets better. Stacey I am pulling for you. Get better soon so we can all see you. We miss you. Love lots
Jamie Williams

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey,
I miss you and I wish you could come home. I've been praying for you. Grandpas ear is getting better but he sleeps alot. I want to come and visit you soon.

Love you,
Garrett

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying each day. Love, Stephanie

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole family is praying for you everyday I love you guys

love ya
Julia, Savannah, Bobby, Jacky, and Cyndi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home