***WELCOME TO RAYS PAGE***Stacy's Progress***

******** STACEY IS HOME !! '*************** CAUSE THE SCRIPTURES TELL ME IN,,Rom 8:31 What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? NIV

Monday, August 21, 2006

Stacy's Condition, Aug 21, 2006

stacy's condition for Aug 21, 2006,,,,trying to wake S.J 's up . have taken her off of sedation for now.She is still on a lot of pain medicine,,, She has a broken L.arm(Humerous(left arm), collar bone,, 2 wrist fx's.,,intra-craniul swelling is stabilized, but still critical. Dr's are trying to ween her from ventilator RAY AND KIM COVET ALL PRAYERS AND APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTS !! Matt 18:19-20 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. KJV

6 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Stacey's Page 2008 said...

GOOD FOR STACY

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't believe the rumors, check it out.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim and ray
just letting u know that Stacy is still in my prayers. I know she will pull out of this. God is with her. My self and christina hope for the best and we know that Stacy is in good care. Please tell her we r thinking of her.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ray and kim,
took us a lil bit to find ya,hope ya'll are seeing improvements since i last talked with ya.it goes with out saying that our prayers are with stacy and the two of you!

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, I hope that Stacey is doin better and I know that god is in Staceys heart and in Mikes yours and rays.Tell Stacey we are all preying for her and for u.
Love ya all christina williams

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its niiki i love you guys so much it makes me feel so much happier that stacey is doing good i just kno she'll be just as much drama just as much spunk and just as beautiful as before i hope that you guys are doing okay i kno how hard it is to to see your daughter like this but i am here for you anytime you need me you can call me i love you lots xoxoxo stacey is in my prayers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home